MOUTH-WATERING RECIPES YOU SHOULD TRY TO COOK
If you dont know what to prepare for the dinner, check out our video! Its full of creative recipes that all your family will adore. The best thing is that you wont spend a lot of time preparing all these dishes. You will be able to prepare a perfect dinner with minimum effort. Learn how to cook best appetizers, dangerously delicious recipes from cheese and perfect desserts!
Everybody loves potatoes as they are so delicious and you can make hundreds of dishes from this simple vegetable. We share a cool recipe that has become viral recently tornado potatoes. This dish is so popular because it looks really cool and you can amaze your guests! And the best past this is a very easy dish to prepare. Follow our instructions: push a wooden skewer through the center of each potato. Using a sharp knife carefully cut in a spiral motion from one side to other. Now divide the potato slices to give them some space and use the spices you want. Enjoy!
Do you love cheese as we do? Check out super delicious recipes from cheese: fried cheese popsicles, cheese sandwich that you can prepare using an iron, camembert bread. You gonna totally love this appetizer idea-camembert bread. Baked camembert is a delicious and classic appetizer for a home party. Cut off the top of the bread loaf, make a hole large enough to fit the camembert. Cut the top of camembert and place into the hole in the bread. Make incisions on bread and fill with the mixture of rosemary, garlic and olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes.
As a bonus, find incredible dessert recipes made from marshmallow. Yummy!
EXTREMELY USEFUL HOME CRAFTS
Most of us throw away laundry detergent bottles but you can reuse them and make cool crafts for your home. Moreover, repurposing plastic containers saves nature from a non-biodegradable litter. Firstly, clean bottles thoroughly from chemicals and lets start creating! Make cute planters with root zone watering. Make swan-shaped napkin holder that looks so cute. Another cool idea is to make a storage solution for your hair dryer from a laundry detergent bottle. Moreover, you can reuse shampoo bottles that most of the people use only once. Make a useful holder for utensils from recycled shampoo plastic bottles. Watch our video and make a storage idea for the bathroom. Use a shampoo bottle and a candle to make a DIY sink saddle caddy for sponges.
Next collection of lifehacks is about unexpected uses of a toothpaste. You can get rid of acne using a toothpaste. Apply it on every pimple and leave for 30 minutes. If you've forgotten to clean baby bottles, use toothpaste to get rid of unpleasant milk odor. How much time do you spend cleaning a burnt pan? Clean it from grease as quickly as possible using a toothpaste. Also, you can quickly clean stains from iron using a toothpaste. Need to exfoliate nose but you are out of the scrub, take a toothbrush and toothpaste and gently exfoliate the nose.
You can make incredible crafts using a hot glue gun: hot glue roses to decorate your room, nail polish remover tool, cute needle tops and a beautiful Eiffel Tower from a scratch! And the coolest thing ever 0- make a glowing lamp out of hot glue sticks!
EASY CLEANING TIPS YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you don't want to spend a lot of time on cleaning or even a whole weekend, you should totally watch our video! With our time-saving cleaning and organizing tips, you will spend more time enjoying your clean home then than tidying it up. Besides, we will teach you how to cut costs on cleaning supplies and make them at home from cheap ingredients. Stop spending a lot of money on house cleaning and supplies!
Here are cheap cleaning solutions everybody should know:
- You never knew you could use coke for cleaning. Mix coke and toothpaste to clean your bathroom
- Clean your mattress easily! Treat stains on the mattress with a combination of baking soda, vinegar, and liquid dish soap. Mix them into a spray bottle and treat the stained area.
- Find how to remove water stain circles from wood furniture using mayonnaise
- If your kid painted the walls with a crayon, use a hairdryer to save the situation. Melt crayons using a hair dryer and easily clean with a cloth. You can also use a hairdryer to remove a sticker from a table
- If you need to remove pet hair from the couch, use wet disposable glove
- Get rid dust smell using cinnamon
- If you lost something tiny under the coach, put pantyhose around the end of the vacuum hose to find it easily. Use salt to clean your iron
- Remove a sticker from the wooden surface using soda and cooking oil
- You can make a cheap air freshener from vodka and mint
- Here is a quick cleaning hack: clean your carpet using ordinary cornstarch. Mix cornstarch, baking soda, whole cloves, bay leaves together. Sprinkle dry powder on your carpet, leave it for two hours, then vacuum it up
CHEAP WALL PAINTING IDEAS
If you are on a tight budget but want to redecorate your boring blank walls, you can easily pant the walls. You will find the tricks and techniques that painting pros use to get a perfectly painted room. Wall painting is one of the least expensive ways to make over a room. Choose the color you like and we will help you with design ideas and start creating! Refresh your walls with these fascinating DIY wall painting ideas:
Firstly, clean the walls and cover with paint you like. While the paint is wet, take a comb and make circles all over the wall. Next idea is even easier cover the wall with paint and take a broom. Make stripes using a broom. Watch the full tutorial in the video. The geometric design looks cool and so easy to make, create any design you like by sticking the painter's tape to the wall. Using a paint roller cover the wall with paint. Let dry and remove the tape.
Before painting, the walls wrap a roller with a string or rope and paint walls. The result will surprise you! Moreover, you can reuse your old sweater. Cut off a sleeve and put on the roller. You will have a cool wall design. One of the easiest designs is fake bricks that you can easily make by yourself. Check out how to make the fake brick wall only using a kitchen sponge. Our idea is very cool and will save you a ton of money! Moreover, you can use bubble wrap, syringe, rubber bands, and even your old t-shirt to revamp your boring walls.
Our projects are so easy that it won't require much effort to create a room of your dream!
SELECTION OF DANGEROUSLY DELICIOUS RECIPES
This video is full of awesome cooking ideas like how to decorate cakes, how to cook surprising desserts and a whole collection of delicious you can make in a waffle iron. Besides, you will learn shocking facts about food commercials.
Lets start from cool and delicious chocolate decorations. We will show you how to use bubble wrap to create a cool decoration for an ice-cream; how to make elegant chocolate butterflies using a book; use mint leaves as a mold for chocolate leaves.
You can cook various recipes in a waffle iron not only simple waffle. Find an easy and delicious recipe of cheese waffles that will be a great appetizer for parties. Watch the tutorial on how to make a black ice-cream and also you can make homemade ice-cream cones in a waffle iron. Do you love pizza? Check out a lazy pizza recipe from simple ingredients. We love the recipe of potato waffles: grate some potatoes, add an egg, cut onion flour, and salt. Mix all the ingredients and cook in a waffle iron. As a bonus, you will learn how to cook brownie waffles in 5 minutes: mix 2 eggs, sugar, melted butter, dark chocolate, coffee, cocoa powder, and flour. Remember that these waffles are dangerously delicious.
Have you ever known that there are a lot of awesome tricks on how to make perfect food photos? Food should look really delicious in photos and usually, food photographers use different mind-blowing lifehacks. For example, a kitchen sponge and toothpicks are used to secure fries. Ice-cream usually replaced by mashed potatoes colored by food coloring. One more surprising fact - whipped cream melts so fast, and its usually replaced with shaving cream.
DRAWING IS THE BEST WAY TO RELAX
Check out a ton of creative and easy drawing techniques everybody could learn. You can spend evenings with your family creating cool patterns, drawing cute animals and even learning spirograph art that is a surprising way to relax and even to meditate. Remember that drawing helps you to relax after a hard working day or you can even draw at your workplace to reduce stress level. You will love to draw animals after watching the video as we do it in incredible ways that will impress everybody around you!
Today you are going to learn the basic principles of calligraphy and easy tutorials that everybody could repeat. Calligraphy is a beautiful kind of art that requires some supplies. But we share a quick hack that will help you to create beautiful letters only using 2 markers and a pencil. Watch the full tutorial in our video and share the results with us.
Check out a creative way to draw animals from letters. This is the easiest way to draw cute animals and entertain your kids and friends. Moreover, this is an effective way to involve your child in learning Alphabet. It's is a really cool way to spend time with your child and this method is not difficult at all. Have fun!
One more easy drawing technique is to draw animals and other things using coins. This is the easiest way to start drawing if you are a beginner. You will find step by step tutorial. Use coins to draw circles and continue creating. You will learn how to draw a dinosaur, Peppa Pig, penguins and even a bicycle. This is a perfect way to express your creativity.
AWESOME PRANKS FOR YOUR FRIENDS
Enjoy magic tricks that we are ready to share with you! Optical illusions are so cool! You can make magic tricks that seem physically impossible. Moreover, these tricks are so easy to make. The only thing you need to do is to spend some time on practice. Otherwise, if the trick is too slow, it will be a bad performance and people will know how you make this trick. Watch our video and you will see the girl that eats her fingers. In reality, she pretends to chew her fingers and she conceals the fingers. The same story you will see with the trick we call moving hat. Hand trick is so cool and requires any special skills or tools. Use rubber bands to perform the amazing trick. Rubber bands are a flexible and easy tool to use! Watch the tutorials we share! These tricks are a perfect way to prank your friends and spend an evening full of fun.
Watch our video and find a cool collection of edible pranks and tricks. You will learn how to make chocolate lip balm, edible jelly worms, and incredible Mentos and Coke prank. Take an empty lip balm container. Melt white chocolate in a bowl and fill the empty container. Let cool. Ready. Your friend will be shocked when you will start eating lipstick! Jelly worms is a cool prank you can make! You will need flexible straws, milk, cocoa powder, and gelatin. Mix together the ingredients and microwave. Fill up the high glass with the straws, making sure the flexible part of the straw is closer to the bottom. Pour chocolate mix inside the straws and let cool. Ready!
As a bonus, you will find incredible spy hacks that you totally should share with your friends!
WEIRD BUT USEFUL CRAFTS
Here is an incredible collection of crafts that will surprise you! Did you know that you can make cool musical instruments at home?
Your kid will totally love cool homemade musical instruments made from a bowl, silicone gloves, straws, and even carrot! Follow our tutorial on how to make a flute from a carrot. Carefully follow our tutorial! Create maracas using an empty Kinder egg filled with beans and rice. One more awesome idea for kids is a gumball machine! Create a cute candy or gumball machine by your own hands or even your kids could make it. All you will need a small cola bottle, red plastic cups, glue, pushpin. This fun craft project that can be completed in only a few minutes, watch our tutorial!
We have a whole collection of painting tips to ease your life. You don't have to be a designer or have special skills to renew your room just in a couple of steps. Our projects are so easy that it won't require much effort to create a room of your dream. Recaulk a tub in a couple of easy steps: clean the area you need to fix, apply painters tape below and above the strip. Apply a bead of caulk in the space between the tape. Ready!
You will be surprised but you can make different crafts using a hot glue stick and drinking straws: create a colorful print on your t-shirt or decorate a boring shopping bag. Also, you can make a phone case using a hot glue gun. If you do't like long cords, transform a long cord into a coiled one that will take less place. Wrap the pencil with the cord and use a hairdryer. Create a stylish phone case in 1 minute using a balloon.
00:09 Cool crafts for your phone
01:48 Pillowcase with your photo
03:06 Creative way to decorate a t-shirt
07:47 Homemade musical instruments
05:45 Carrot flute
11:44 Wall painting tips
DELICIOUS RECIPES YOU SHOULD TRY
We love delicious food and we are ready to share cool recipes with you. You will learn how to prepare meatballs that all your family will love, how to cook best stuffed potatoes. Moreover, there are a lot of kitchen tricks that will make your food look better and of course taste better. For example, you will learn how to decorate a cake with baked pineapples, how to store a big fish using two ziplock bags, the best way to cut frozen butter. There is a cool recipe for healthy eaters and for those who prefer low-fat food - chicken skewers. Chicken breast is a perfect choice for healthy eaters as its full of protein and so easy to cook. Here is the recipe: cut chicken breasts in strips and skewer them. After that, cut the strips between the skewers, add some spices and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
There are various recipes of meatballs you can find but we offer the recipe of delicious meatballs with potatoes. Firstly, boil potatoes and cut, put pieces into a baking tray. Prepare meatballs and dont forget to add herbs for better taste. Place meatballs over the potatoes put the rest potato pieces between meatballs. Add bechamel sauce and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!
The next dish will be your favorite! Stuffed potatoes is a very popular and delicious meal. Moreover, it’s a cool dish when you have dinner with guests.
First of all, bake potatoes for 45 minutes and cut the top. Remove the cooked flesh from the potato, and prepare the topping. You can cook different kinds of toppings and we offer to mix flesh with cream, ham and green onion. Put the mixture into each potato. After that put the rest of the potato flesh into the baking tray and put stuffed potatoes upside down. Cover with bechamel sauce and bake for 20 minutes.
02:13 Low-fat chicken skewers
03:33 How to cook eggs
04:38 Delicious noodles
12:40 Meatballs with potatoes
13:34 Stuffed potato recipe
LIFEHACKS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE ANY PROBLEM
Lifehacks are aimed to help us and ease your life and we try to find the best ideas for you. You will find extremely helpful beach ideas, is for those who wear eyeglasses and cool office lifehacks everybody should know.
People who wear glasses know that there are some annoying problems you can face: accidentally broke the ordinary pillow is uncomfortable and more. We prepared lifehacks that will ease your life: adjust your glasses using a hair dryer, make a comfy pillow, fix broken glasses using acetone or even dental floss.
Sometimes you walk around the grocery store and think that you don't need a cart as you want to buy only a shampoo. Every time it happens, I think that again it was a great mistake as I have already collected a lot of items and need a cart for sure. One more annoying situation is someone standing in front of the item you need and you need to wait for a long time and pretend that you are looking for another product. How do you feel when you stand near the refrigerator in the supermarket? Yes, it's usually colder than in the Arctic.
Check out a collection of awesome beach lifehacks that will ease your life: what to do if you need to wash hair after swimming and you don't have *********, how to make underwater photos, how to create a towel beach bag; how to defog your swimming mask. Try our effective idea of how to defog a diving mask: remove the silicon using a lighter, after that apply toothpaste on the inside of the mask lens until it coats the glass completely. Rinse the mask gently with fresh water until the lens is clear.
TOTALLY CRAZY BEAUTY IDEAS
Hey, girls! You gonna love these beauty ideas you should try:
- Replace face primer with after shaving balm
- Use old sock and coffee to clean the shoes
- Repair broken eyeshadows with his perfume
- Did you know that you can get rid of pills on your clothing using a comb? Take a comb and lay your jacket on a flat surface. Gently shave upward with the razor in small strokes
- If you are at the gym and forgot flip flops at home, replace them with panty liners
- Pour micellar water on a panty liner and use it to remove makeup. Moreover, you can put it into a bag and save for a 1-day trip
- Stick panty liners to your t-shirt or sports jacket to avoid sweat stains
- If you need a safe place for the money in your bag or during your trip – use a sanitary pad to hide money
- Make an ice pack from a panty liner if you have bumped into something
- Dont forget to use sanitary pads while wearing leggings
- If you want perfect red lips, Mix some peel-off mask with red food coloring. Apply the mixture on your lips using a lip brush. Let dry and remove. Now you have perfect red lips
- Use toilet seat cover to blot your oily skin
- Check out the tutorial of perfect makeup for your lips. You will learn how to plump your lips using a lip pencil
- Need a makeup fixer? You can easily make a makeup fixer at home: water, Aloe Vera gel, witch hazel, essential oil
- Mix baby shampoo, coconut oil and purified water to make a homemade face wash. Put cotton pads inside the glass jar and pour the liquid inside
- Create your very own lipstick palette: warm up coconut oil and mix with broken crayons
- Make delicious lipsticks and lip balms out of candies
- Use forks to curl your hair
CRAFTS THAT WILL BRIGHTEN YOUR HOUSE
Celebrate spring with our DIY projects! You will find wonderful DIY spring ideas on how to decorate your home with paper flowers, felt flowers and how to create a cute and creative a lot of DIY crafts from ribbons, plastic bottles and even from nail polish! Moreover, these crafts will be a cute gift for your family.
Ribbons are perfect to make different hair accessories and crafts. Use ribbons of different colors to create roses, you can make a bouquet to decorate your room. Do you need new accessories for hair? And again, we are ready to help you to make beautiful poppy jest in 5 minutes! Moreover, you can make gorgeous flowers from nail polish. You will need a thin wire that is bendy, nail polish, scissors. It wont take much effort but you gonna love the result. This is all, you can start making as many flowers you want!
Another cool idea is to make sakura flowers from wax. Watch the full tutorial in our video! You dont like to take care of real flowers, make them from paper. Paper flowers look so realistic. Moreover, you can choose any color of the size you like and the most important thing is that they are so easy and cheap to do! Get your paper, tissues, and scissors and let's get creative!
Check out super stylish ways to tie a scarf! The scarf is the most versatile items in your wardrobe that can be worn literally in a million and one ways. If you think that your outfit looks boring, wear a scarf to make your look more polished. Besides, the scarf is not only a stylish detail but also will warm you on a cold day.
COOL HOMEMADE SWEETS
We made a collection of amazing and genius crafts: homemade sweets, stylish phone cases, jewelry ideas and ways how to use glass drops to decorate your home.
We love sweets and are ready to share cool and recipes for a party candy bar! Make delicious lollipops from Sprite. Pour Sprite into a bowl, add green food coloring and gelatin. Pour the mix into a mold for lollipops and freeze. Don't think that Kinder yellow plastic capsule is useless. You can reuse it in different useful ways. For example, make a hole using a knife in one side and put lollipop inside. You will keep your lollipop clean if you can't finish it at once. One more awesome idea - take a clear plastic ball ornament and fill it with candies. Attach a stick and the giant lollipop is ready! Your kids will totally love this gift.
Decorate your cupcakes with marshmallow flowers, make a bouquet out of lollipops. Decorate lollipops with color paper. Create a beautiful decoration for a cake using a baked pear and candies. Watch the full tutorial.
Another collection of crafts will teach you how to decorate different objects with glass drops. You can also reach a cool magical effect by attaching glass drops to a glass vase. Put a light inside and enjoy the magic! Decorate a mirror frame with glass drops, you will get a mirror that will be a beautiful decorative accent in your room. Moreover, you can make a bowl out of glass drops.
We are going to show you how to make incredibly stylish and handy phone cases from cheap supplies.
CLEVER WAYS TO ORGANIZE YOUR BEDROOM
We prepared a collection of bedroom hacks that will make your life easier and your bedroom will look gorgeous! You will learn quick ways to change linens, how to survive when it's too hot outside, how to make a cozy pillowcase, how to make a pillow for those who wear eyeglasses and how to decorate your bedroom and save the budget. Check out a genius lifehack on how to organize linen in your closet - store your sets of sheets in corresponding pillowcases. Don't throw away your old t-shirts as you can make a blanket out of them. Moreover, you can save a lot of money and instead of buying a new headboard in a furniture store make it by yourself. We have a dreamy DIY headboard project to make your bedroom super cozy! Check out the tutorial!
Don't spend a lot of money on new things because we will show you pretty cool lifehacks how to reuse your old stuff at home! Check out how to make a mirror decorated with plastic spoons. This inexpensive DIY project not only saves your money but also is a really easy and fun project. If you love eco-design, Create a cute lamp from wooden sticks. Use the hot glue gun and cover the inflated balloon with sticks. Let dry and when the balloon is ready, pop it and unstick slowly. Moreover, you can create a cute candle eco-design holder.
Find out how to roll the towel and create different forms such a beautiful swan. The classical light bulb could be very versatile item-paint it with a color marker and enjoy the magic.
Try these lifehacks and share the results in comments below!
INEXPENSIVE RECIPES FOR CLEAR SKIN
Handmade soap is the best choice for those people who have sensitive skin or some allergies or prefer natural ingredients to chemicals. Moreover, soap making is a very satisfying process and hobby that will help you to relax and create cool and useful gifts for friends and family. And the best reason to make soap at home - handmade soap will cost you a penny. You can make soap using such natural ingredients like coconut oil, cocoa butter, honey, lavender oil, beeswax, honey and other. You will find various recipes of natural soap in our video.
No need to say that beautiful and clear skin requires a lot of effort and money to take care of. But beauty products may cost a lot and we prepared a collection of recipes from inexpensive ingredients that you can make at home. Need a mask for blackheads? Mix activated charcoal, gelatin, and hot water. Stir the mixture and apply. Garlic contains a lot of antioxidants and has an antibacterial effect and it’s the best tool to combat acne.
Hair loss is a real disaster and we have a perfect mask to stimulate hair growth. Mix baker's yeast, hot water, honey, oil, vodka, and yolk. Spray the mixture on hair. Dandruff is an annoying problem especially if you have dark hair. Try to make this effective mask: mix onion juice, coconut oil, and burdock oil.
Dark underarms are a real disaster in summer as they look really bad. We choose a natural approach to armpit lightening. So, try the next recipe: mix sea salt, baking soda, and hot water. Exfoliate armpits and you are ready for the beach!
00:20 Clogged pores?
01:33 Surprising use of garlic
01:46 How to lighten underarms
02:55 Hair growth recipe
06:15 Homemade soap
KITCHEN HACKS FOR LAZY PEOPLE
Check out the collection of kitchen hacks that will help you to speed up a cooking routine and learn surprising hacks that will change your life. We dont like to spend a lot of time on cooking thats why we share quick dessert recipes: quick cinnamon rolls in a cup, the right way to eat Choco-pie, baked bananas, cold dessert from yogurt. Here are the best kitchen hacks:
- Few drops of iodine will show if the mayonnaise you bought in the supermarket is natural
- Check out how to soften hard bread! Run the hard of bread under water and place into oven for 8 minutes. Then eat and enjoy!
- Freeze drops of yogurt to get a quick dessert
- Hull strawberries with drinking straws and add some Nutella. Now you have a quick dessert
- Microwave a tomato for 30 secs and you will peel it very quickly
- Watch our tutorial on how to make dry herbs at home. Wash herbs you like, cut and microwave for 60 secs. Now you have dry herbs and you don’t need to go to the store!
- Remove tiny eggshells with a piece of eggshell. The next time you crack an egg and there's a tiny piece of shell at the bottom, remove it quickly and efficiently with a bigger piece of the eggshell
- You may fry eggs in the ladle to make small portions
- Use a straw for perfect decoration for kids
- Check out best recipes of omelets for breakfast
- Cook cinnamon rolls in a cup. Prepare dough and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Roll up and put in a mug. Microwave for 90 seconds
Dont forget to share these lifehacks with your friends and share your favorite recipes in comments!
UNEXPECTED LIFEHACKS EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW
This video is full of incredible ideas on how to repurpose ordinary things like bobby pins, pop tabs, wire hangers, and zip ties.
Check out mind-blowing ideas that will change your life completely:
- Find surprising ways to whiten your teeth using natural ingredients. Crush the strawberry to a pulp, mix with toothpaste and spread the mixture on your teeth. Also, you can whiten your teeth with the help of baking soda and lemon juice, activated carbon and water of even kiwi and cucumber!
- You can use Cola to clean your bathroom easily and quickly. Just pour Cola into the toilet and flush
- Find a delicious chicken wings recipe. Mix Cola and onions, leave to marinate for several hours
- Mix brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice and marinate chicken wings
- Clean greasy stove filter by soaking it in cola
- Bobby pins could be used to line your eyes perfectly
- Create polka dot manicure design using bobby pins
- You can use bobby pins to create a super stylish necklace just for 5 minutes, and it will be a fabulous accessory for a party
- Fix a hole in your sweater using a bobby pin
- Use tic tac box to organize tiny things like bobby pins
- Wire hangers are super multifunctional items that could be used around your house. Use shower rings to store the entire baseball cap collection
- Make a cool organizer for an organizer for makeup tools out of a hanger
- Use pop tabs to hand picture frames
- Make a bracelet from pop tabs
Don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe to our channel for more videos like this!
WEIRD BUT COOL HOUSEHOLD TIPS
Watch this video and learn ridiculous but helpful lifehacks that will change your life.
Here are amazing hacks you totally should try:
- You can cook noodles in the kettle
- If the tea is too hot, place two teaspoons inside
- Use a skimmer to divide whites from yolks
- You can easily make glowing shoelaces. You will need a bowl with Schweppes, peroxide and baking soda. Soak your white shoelaces for 5 minutes
- Use spray deodorant to avoid blisters
- Banana peel works perfectly when you need to polish shoes
- Use an eraser to clean sneakers sole
- Check out what to do if you have only one battery instead of two
- Fix broken umbrella in 5 minutes after watching our video
- Dont buy expensive shoe deodorants. Take a Ziplock plastic bag and put inside 1 tbsp of cornstarch, 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of baking powder and 5 drops of any essential oil you like
- If the wine cork doesnt fit back into the wine bottle, soak a wine cork for 3 minutes in hot water
- Try our lifehack and remove the splinter in seconds using our lifehack - take a glass and put inside burning match after that cover the splinter with glass
- If your mascara is worn out you can replace it with a toothbrush
- Reuse old toothbrushes to make kitchen hooks
Lets make a DIY door closer as its a very annoying problem when the door always opens. You will need a rope, two door hooks, and a plastic bottle. Attach the first hook to the door corner and the second one to the door frame near. Attach the rope to the hook on the door and put it from the first hook to the second one and attach the end of the rope to the plastic bottle that should hang.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7