CHEAP WALL PAINTING IDEAS
If you are on a tight budget but want to redecorate your boring blank walls, you can easily pant the walls. You will find the tricks and techniques that painting pros use to get a perfectly painted room. Wall painting is one of the least expensive ways to make over a room. Choose the color you like and we will help you with design ideas and start creating! Refresh your walls with these fascinating DIY wall painting ideas:
Firstly, clean the walls and cover with paint you like. While the paint is wet, take a comb and make circles all over the wall. Next idea is even easier cover the wall with paint and take a broom. Make stripes using a broom. Watch the full tutorial in the video. The geometric design looks cool and so easy to make, create any design you like by sticking the painter's tape to the wall. Using a paint roller cover the wall with paint. Let dry and remove the tape.
Before painting, the walls wrap a roller with a string or rope and paint walls. The result will surprise you! Moreover, you can reuse your old sweater. Cut off a sleeve and put on the roller. You will have a cool wall design. One of the easiest designs is fake bricks that you can easily make by yourself. Check out how to make the fake brick wall only using a kitchen sponge. Our idea is very cool and will save you a ton of money! Moreover, you can use bubble wrap, syringe, rubber bands, and even your old t-shirt to revamp your boring walls.
Our projects are so easy that it won't require much effort to create a room of your dream!
BEAUTY TRICKS FOR ALL KINDS OF TROUBLES
Try our helpful beauty tricks we share today: check out a quick way to curl hair; make non-slipping socks; get rid of flyaways using a toothbrush and hairspray; make a makeup remover marker.
- Try a cool way of removing old nail polish from your nails. All you need is an empty jar and a kitchen sponge. You put the sponge in the jar, soak it with some nail polish remover, then press your fingers into the sponge one by one
- Remove ink stains with the use of milk
- We have a helpful lifehack on how to iron your shirt not using an iron. Pour the water in a pot and boil. After that use the flat bottom of the pot to iron your clothes
- If you left a red sock in a load of whites and all your t-shirts are pink now, dont panic as we have a perfect solution. Take a bucket with water, pour peroxide and soak your pink shirts for 10 minutes. Now they are white again
- Makeup remover marker is a comfortable way to the perfect and fast makeup. Take a bowl of water and remove a core part out of an old highlighter. Soak it in water until the color is gone. After that soak the core part in makeup remover. Return the core part to the highlighter and use it
- Use an activated carbon and coconut oil to make homemade eyeliner
- Do you need scrub for lips? You can make it at home – mix honey, olive oil and honey. Massage lips for 5 minutes and remove. Sugar is a natural and gentle exfoliant. Moreover, this scrub is very moisturizing
- Use salicylic acid to exfoliate your feet
- Dry mascara might be a huge problem but dont throw it away. Add several drops of lens solution
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7